- Jun 27 IKEA To Grow Presence of Electric Vehicle Charging Stations With Units At 8 More Locations, Extending Reach Beyond The Western U.S.
- Apr 8 ECOtality and Kroger Announce Expansion of EV Partnership
- Jan 29 ECOtality and Sears Expand Relationship, Unveil Electric Vehicle Chargers in Tennessee and Arizona
- Nov 19 ECOtality Reports Third Quarter 2012 Results
- Oct 3 Blink Surpasses 1 Million Charge Events
- Aug 1 EV Project offers Free Blink Chargers to EV Drivers and Commercial Host Sites in Philadelphia
- Aug 1 EV Project offers Free Blink Chargers to EV Drivers and Commercial Host Sites in Atlanta
- Aug 1 EV Project offers Free Blink Chargers to EV Drivers and Commercial Host Sites in Chicago
- Jul 17 ECOtality Partners with Volkswagen Group to Install Blink DC Fast Charger in Northern California
- May 11 ECOtality and Lloyd Center Unveil Electric Vehicle Charging Stations in Portland
- Apr 25 EV Project Marks Milestone With Over 24 Million Miles Of EV Operation
- Mar 22 ECOtality Partners with Regency Centers at 19 Locations Nationwide
- The largest deployment of electric vehicle charge infrastructure in history
- More than 71 million miles of data collected to date…and counting
- Thousands of grid-connected vehicles including Nissan LEAF and Chevrolet Volt
- 60+ project partners
- 21 major cities and metropolitan areas in 9 states and the District of Columbia
The EV Project is deploying charge infrastructure in major cities in nine states and the District of Columbia.
The EV Project is paving the way for the successful rollout of electric transportation across America.